Saturday, August 28, 2010

questions for you!

Ok, so, yeaaa... hehe. I have some questions for you. If you could answer in a comment, I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER! yay! =)

1. Should I do videos? (I think I already know the answer to this one, but I'll ask it for good measure anyhow.) Should I do them on Youtube or just on here? What do you think?

2. How much would you pay for me to do your makeup? Hair? I'm thinking about diving into starting a small business to do hair and makeup, but especially makeup, for special events, like proms, etc
.

3. What about a vlog? Would you be interested in one? Of course it'd be pretty makeup and money saving oriented, but a lot about my life too. I dunno, what do you think? Is it even worth my time?

4. Anything else you think I should be doing to make this blog more interesting or to add to my "brand".

Ummmm.. so, yeah! I do this just as much for you, my readers, as myself! So let me know what you think, and what you want to see. Ok, byeeee! Stay beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. 1- YES! youtube or here would be awesome. I want a collab.
    2. As a girl on a budget I probably couldn't afford more than 50 bucks for a special event makeup, but look into how much local makeup artists are charging.
    3. Yes on the vlogs too!
    4. You rock.

    ReplyDelete