Thursday, August 26, 2010

buxom lashliner



buxom lashliner
in suede
@sephora - 15.00

I've had my eye on this gel liner for some time now, and finally used a 15% off code with Sephora to get it, along with a few other items. I don't know what my recent obsession with my eyelashes is all about, because mine aren't horrible or anything, but this is now my second lash enhancing product in less than two months. Anyhow, Buxom Lashes, by Bare Escentuals, promises a long wearing, smear proof liner that enhances and conditions eyelashes.

So far, it's kept all its promises. My lashes seem much healthier, with or without mascara, and the liner stays on all day without a single smudge. I have even used it as a base or similarly to shadow. I'm well aware that my data is slightly skewed because I am also using an eyelash enhancing mascara. However, both the Buxom Lashliner and Revlon Grow Luscious Lashes mascara are great products without their additional benefits.

that's all for now. stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment