Sunday, August 8, 2010

expensive vs inexpensive

So, of course I am subscribed to endless beauty blogs and youtube pages. Well, today when I signed on, I found this video on my subscriptions list. How perfect is this?! I love hearing other people's opinions on the same things I'm interested in. We share a lot of the same values regarding when to splurge and when to save, but he has a few more tips that I have yet to hear. He also mentions the possibility for more "expensive vs. inexpensive" videos in the near future, so keep an eye out! When I, cross your fingers, eventually get my youtube page up and running, I plan to do similar videos to this, but hopefully new information that has yet to be shared on youtube. Still, I think it's important to share information. Happy savings my friends.

[by gossmakeupartist]


That's all for now! Stay beautiful!

1 comment: