Thursday, August 26, 2010

animal testing

Yet again, I was stumbling through the world wide web and came across a really neat beauty blog called beauty fool. The specific post I stumbled upon was about animal testing. I don't know about you, but I have a lot of Vegan and Vegetarian friends. Although I'm not one myself, I try to be aware of how companies of products I use treat animals. I was shocked to find out that multiple brands I regularly use are in the left column of the chart below.

Now, I'm not about to throw out any such products. My philosophy is that I've already supported the company by purchasing the product. I'm not doing anything else for them by simply using it. HOWEVER, and this is a big however, I will no longer consciously buy products from these brands, nor will I promote them on this blog. Similarly, I would hope that I am forgiven, but made aware, if I ever do promote any of the brands to the left.

OK, now that I'm done rambling, take a look at this chart.



I think I'm most disappointed that Neutragena tests on animals.
It's one of the few drug store brands that is non-comedogenic.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment