Friday, July 16, 2010

show me them pearly whites!


Cover Girl Wetslicks Amazemint Gloss
6.25 @ drugstore.com
5.99 @ cvs.com
4.99 @ walgreens.com

Want your teeth to be sparkling bright white? Wear a blue-tinted lip color. The cool undertones will make teeth gleam in comparison. Wetslicks also contains Crest Peppermint Oil to give you the "just brushed" fresh breath effect. Meanwhile, the high-gloss formula doesn't grab at every hair and bug that flies by.
**NOTE** I have not personally tested this product. This is simply a compilation of reviews I read that appealed to my wallet and insecurities. If someone has tried Wetslicks, please write your personal review below. I intend to purchase this as soon as I can get my hands on it!
That all for now. Stay beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. I have a tube of Benefit's California Kissin' (http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/product/B000QHACOQ/ref=sr_11_1/187-8602761-3528641?ie=UTF8&bcBrand=core&nodeID=), another one of those blue-tinted glosses, and it really does make my teeth look whiter. It's also very rich and tastes delicious. Can't say anything specific about CG Wetslicks though.

    ReplyDelete