Sunday, July 18, 2010

cheap and easy!

lazy and inexpensive skin care routine



[from left to right]
1. Equate Facial Celansing Towelettes 5.00
2. Clean & Clear Finishes Pore Perfecting Moisturizer SPF 15
>Target 5.84
3. Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer Oil Free
>Walmart 10.96 [two pack]
>Walgreens 6.29
4. Up & Up Makeup Remover 4.54
5. Neutrogena Clear Pore Oil Eliminating Astringent
>Walgreens 5.29
>Walmart 10.94 [two pack]

Lazy Skin Care Routine:
morning:
1. Wipe face with towelette.
2. Use a towel to wipe face with Astringent.
3. [optional] On days you will be out in the sun,
put on a sunscreen with a high SPF.
This will help prevent premature wrinkles.
4. Smooth Pore Perfecting Moisturizer over face and neck.

evening:
1. Remove makeup with Up and Up Makeup Remover.
2. Wipe face with towelette.
3. Use a towel to wipe face with Astringent.
4. Smooth Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer on face and neck.



When I'm not feeling lazy, I like to use these:
1. Clean and Clear Finishes Pore Perfecting Cleanser
>Walgreens 6.99
>Target 5.84
2. Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser Scrub
>Walgreens 5.29
>Target 4.04

When I use either of these to wash my face,
I just replace them for the towelette.
I also only use the Blackhead Eraser Scrub in the shower,
which, for me, is only about every other day.

That's all for now! Stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment