Sunday, September 12, 2010

va-va-voluminous lashes!


For my new followers who may not be aware, in the middle of July I purchased and began using Revlon's Grow Luscious Lashes. The Mascara claims to work with your lash's natural cycle to lengthen and strengthen them. Well, I've been using it for about two months now, and I've gotta say, I am in LOVE! I have never been as completely pleased with a mascara as I am with this one. Not only has it kept it's promise, but it wears better than anything else I've ever tried; it's light, doesn't give you "spider" lashes, doesn't flake, it's basically a miracle! I've even been asked if my lashes were fake!

I know the before pictures aren't very clear, but hopefully you can get an idea in the difference this mascara has made. I am not wearing any makeup up whatsoever in either picture. Also, if you'd like to read my original post, click here!

..........................before.....................after 2 months...................









That's all for now. Stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment