Saturday, September 25, 2010

world premiere!

drum roll please

.

.

.

.

.

broke and beautiful blog presents

.

.

.

.

Kim's Full Makeup Routine
ON VIDEO!


and the crowds go wild!

Haha. Just kidding. I know this has been long overdue, but I finally had time to do what I've been promising. This video shows you my entire makeup routine, from start to finish, for an everyday look. I know it's not the best possible video, but stay tuned for better, easier to follow videos. I know this one is lengthy, but they won't be in the future. So, without further a due, may I present to you my very first video: My Full Makeup Routine.
PART ONE






Clean and Clear: finishes
Walgreens
- 7.99

True Match
Walgreens - 10.49

Stila: One Step
Sephora - 44.00

Sephora Setting Mist
Sephora - 12.00




NYX Jumbo Eyepencil - Milk
cherryculture.com - 3.25

Round Crease Brush

Small Angled Brush

Wide Blush Brush

Fluffy Brush

Too Face Shadow Insurance
Sephora - 18.00


Bright Rose Blush

Light Golden Bronzer


Light Skin Tone Shadow

Light Carmel Brown Shadow



Reddish Bronze Glitter Shadow






No comments:

Post a Comment