Sunday, September 26, 2010

face routine.

Since my last video was so long, and quite annoying to read, I went back and redid the same look while talking you through each step. Like I said before, these first few aren't all that great, but I'm working on it and each video should get better each time I go through.

If you ever have suggestions on how to improve my videos, I am open to the constructive criticism!

Sorry folks! As you can see in the below comment, I made a mistake in labeling my fingers! For some reason, I've always referred to my ring finger as my index finger. I guess I just think it's a bit presumptuous to assume that a ring will be on that finger. There should be another name for it. Anyhow, when I say index finger, I mean ring finger. You catch my drift. ;-)


1 comment:

  1. Your "index finger" is your pointer finger, which applies the most amount of pressure to your face. You mean "ring finger". Conflicting messages there.

    ReplyDelete