Friday, October 8, 2010

Halloween Costume Contest Rules! CLOSED

RULES:
  1. must be a subscriber to my youtube and my blog.
  2. must guess on youtube clue video or blog post of a clue video.
  3. can guess once per video.
  4. cannot submit a guess if I have personally told you my costume.
  5. if no one's guess is spot on, the prize will go to the guess that most resembles my costume.
  6. must be living within the US.
  7. contest ends at midnight on 10/29/10.



PRIZES:
  1. Grow Luscious Mascara
  2. NYX Jumbo Eyepencil in Milk
  3. and possibly more...


The Link to each Clue Video will show up here as they are posted:

2 comments:

  1. boo i loose due to number 4. sad cuz when i did a huge splurge on cherry culture i couldnt find jumbo eye pencil in milk. not like a i dont have another full list ready to go haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. @lolly - sorry lovey. i think you deserve a prize just for being present at the conception of this costume! =)

    ReplyDelete